Standard Return Policy
We stand behind our goods and services and want you to be satisfied with them. We’ll always do our best to take care of our all valuable customers – our ideology is to treat you fairly and reasonably; we hope you will be fair with us as well.
- Our exchange policy lasts 7 days from the date marked “Delivered” on your tracking number.
- If 7 days have passed since delivery, then we cannot offer an exchange.
- That being said, we are happy to accommodate unique circumstances, so if an explanation is necessary please contact us and we’ll review your situation!
- You can return any goods purchased for exchange (e.g. swapping for size), or due to any factory faults within our warranty period.
- If your goods have been used according to the correct product usage guidelines and are still within the one month factory warranty period, we will make arrangements for a replacement (with the same or similar product) or credit you accordingly. We will not replace or refund any goods that have faults or damage as a result of incorrect or improper use or through normal and acceptable wear and tear.
- Please place product in its original packaging when sending your product back.
- Exchanges can be made for size changes only.
- The product cannot show any signs of wear and tear.
- If the product has been worn or shows signs of wear and tear, we cannot offer an exchange.
Courier cost for exchange is for the clients account, except for E3 Life's faults (sending wrong size) or factory faults, then E3 Life will exchange free of charge. For any other exchanges, courier costs will be charged for the collection of the product, as well as for the delivery of the exchange product. We charge a FLAT fee of R110 for exchanges.
- All decisions made by E3 Life regarding returned product are final.
We do not offer refunds, unless the product is faulty.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.